Are you a real do-er, physically strong and can you work neatly? Then keep reading, because Record Industry in Haarlem has a vacancy for:
Allround Production Employee
32 - 40 uur hours per week
As the demand for vinyl is huge, we want to continue growing. We are therefore looking for new colleagues who would like to roll up their sleeves and make an important contribution to our unique product together with the rest of the team.
Record Industry has various production departments: the pressing plant, where thousands of records are pressed every day; the packaging department where records are mechanically and manually packed and the folding-gluing department where we produce cardboard sleeves. Together we make many customers happy with our product every day.
What will you be doing?
As an allround production employee, you and your colleagues are responsible for the daily production of records. You need to keep a close eye on the process, so that the customer is ensured of receiving his order according to the set quality standards. Your work varies from:
- Setting up and operating different machines.
- Manual activities, such as unpacking, filling and labelling.
- Stacking boxes and moving pallets.
- Carefully reading and carrying out work assignments.
- Reporting malfunctions.
- Replenishing products in the production process.
- Keeping your workplace clean and workable.
What are we looking for?
- Enthusiasm and drive to create a unique product.
- Willingness to work in 2 shifts from 06.00 - 14.30 and from 14.30 - 23.00.
- Comply with applicable safety guidelines and use of personal protective equipment, such as work clothing and hearing protection (will be provided by Record Industry).
- Accurate and orderly work, with an eye for detail.
- Physically in good shape, in the context of various lifting activities.
- Command of the Dutch language. Do you speak English? That's no problem for us. We will make sure that we understand each other and will be happy to help you with that.
- Living in or near Haarlem.
What do we offer?
- A challenging position in a social, informal working environment where commitment and thinking in solutions are appreciated.
- A part-time or full-time (32 - 40 hours) fixed-term contract with the prospect of permanent employment.
- The minimum salary is € 2,000 (as of 21 years of age) per month based on 40 hours depending on age, knowledge and experience, excluding shiftwork allowance.
- A shiftwork allowance of 14% of the gross salary.
- 25 holiday days per year.
- Variable, result-dependent bonus payment.
- Bicycle plan.
- Pension Scheme.
Are you interested? Please mail a short application letter and your CV to email@example.com. If you have any questions about this position, please call 023 551 11 15 and ask for Reinier Lefeber.
Record Industry is a gramophone record pressing company, located in Haarlem. We are one of the largest record pressing plants in the world and press for record companies and artists at home and abroad. Classical music, pop, rock and dance, from Mozart to Lady Gaga: we produce something for everyone. What makes us special is that we manufacture everything under one roof. We process the order, cut the audio, galvanise the press moulds, press the records, print and glue the sleeves and package the product. We even have our own recording studio in the building. A vinyl production plant the size of a football pitch, where we press and package around 11 million records per year with a team of almost 140 people. In the press shop there are 32 machines that press around forty to fifty thousand records every working day. Another 30 machines will be added in the near future.